Apostle Johnson Suleman’s kind gesture goes viral, touching the hearts of many across the globe”
A trending video of popular Nigerian Prophet, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has taken the internet by storm. The video captures the moment when the Prophet extended a helping hand to a struggling widow and mother of six by gifting her with one million naira as business capital empowerment.
According to reports, the widow, who has been finding it hard to make ends meet, was overwhelmed with joy and appreciation after receiving the generous gift from the Prophet. Many people have been amazed and touched by the kindness and compassion demonstrated by the Prophet towards the widow.
The Man of God also gave scholarship to the 6 kids.
The video has gone viral on social media, with many Nigerians commending the Prophet for his act of kindness and generosity. As more people continue to share the video, it is hoped that it will inspire others to lend a helping hand to those in need, especially during these challenging times.
In a world where there is a lot of suffering and poverty, it is comforting to see acts of kindness and love like this. We hope that other influential people in the society will emulate the example set by the Prophet and use their platforms to help people in need.
See what people are saying…?
1. @james_olu: “This video of Apostle Johnson Suleman gifting a widow with one million naira is everything. We need more people like him in the world #Humility #Generosity #Kindness”
2. @lindar_fashion: “Apostle Johnson Suleman never seizes to amaze me. This gesture of kindness will go a long way in empowering that widow and her children. God bless him
3. @johnson_diana10: “The world needs more of this kind of empathy and generosity from influential people. Kudos to Apostle Johnson Suleman for setting a good example, even though I don’t attend his church but humanity to one is humanity to all, God Bless The Apostle.
4. @tolu_lagos: “I’m really impressed by the way Apostle Johnson Suleman demonstrated his love and care for his fellow human being. Let’s all learn from him and spread the love. Gistlover and co will never see these, only bad news, God bless you sir
5. @hephzibah_joy: “Watching that video of Apostle Johnson Suleman gifting that widow one million naira gave me goosebumps. It’s refreshing to see someone use their wealth to make a difference.
6. @D__JOKER: “This is why I love Apostle Johnson Suleman. I don’t attend his ministry and He’s not only a man of God, but he’s also a man of the people. This gesture of kindness will go a long way in empowering that widow and her children.
7. @vanessamaya: “Apostle Johnson Suleman has always been known for his philanthropic works. This gesture of kindness towards that widow is not surprising. May God continue to bless him and use him as a vessel of hope and love.
8. @ebuka_ani: “The world needs more people like Apostle Johnson Suleman. People who are willing to go out of their way to make a difference in someone’s life.
9. @kiokotalks: “I’ve been inspired by Apostle Johnson Suleman’s act of kindness. It’s amazing to see someone with so much wealth, such humility, humble himself to help the less privileged.
10. @Ayofestus: “Apostle Johnson Suleman has shown that with power and influence comes the responsibility to give back to society. We need more influential people like him to make a difference.